System speed dial is very convenient for regularily called numbers. Sometimes you may need to call someone quickly without having to look up their phone number.
You can by simply define a shortcut number. Speed Dial feature is available on Yeastar S-Series that allowing you to place a call by pressing a reduced number of keys.
How to Configure Speed Dial
Speed dial makes it easy to reach commonly dialed numbers.
Add a Speed Dial Number
- Go to Settings > PBX > Call Features > Speed Dial, click Add.
- On the configuration page, configure the Speed Dial.
- Speed Dial Code: Speed dialing number.
- Phone Number: The phone number that you want to call.
- Note: You need to add the outbound dial prefix before the phone number if you want to call an external number.
- Click Save and Apply.
Speed Dial Example
Assume that you have an outbound route set as below, and you will dial speed number 111 to reach an external number 15990234988 through the route.
You need to set the Speed Dial as below:
*99111on your phone to call the number
*99is the default feature code for speed dial.