Vastly expanding the local storage of your Yeastar S-Series is possible. The S-Series supports external storage and network drive storage. You can choose where to store the voicemails, CDR, recordings, logs and backup files.
Read more ...
The Yeastar S-Series Phone System is great for small business. It accepts legacy Telus, Shaw, and Bell phone lines and is very well priced.
Once you have your credentials for your HeliaTel trunk, the trunk can be setup in your Yeastar S-Series. Multiple trunks can be set up based on your preference. Make sure your outbount routes are configured properly so that calls are routed in the appropriate trunk.
Learn more about HeliaTel phone lines for Yeastar S-Series phon system, visit http://www.heliatel.ca/yeastar.
Configuring a VoIP / SIP Trunk
Step 1: Create an Account with the HeliaTel VoIP Provider
To start with, you need to have an account from the HeliaTel VoIP provider. Please visit the website to get a SIP account: https://www.HeliaTel.ca.
How To Configure SIP Phone Lines on the Yeastar S-Series
The Yeastar S20 Phone System is great for Small business. It accepts legacy Telus, Shaw, and Bell phone lines and is very well priced. Find out how to configure SIP lines on your Yeastar S20.
Step 2: Add the VoIP Provider Account in S-Series PBX
After you got the VoIP provider account, you need to configure the account in Yeastar S-Series.
- Go to Settings > PBX > Trunks, click Add.
- In the new window, select ITSP from the Template drop-down menu; Canada from the Country; HeliaTel.ca from the ITSP.
The default configuration of HeliaTel.ca will automatically emerge. Enter the SIP account details in the blank.
- Name: give a name for the VoIP trunk.
Trunk Type: Register Trunk.
Username: your HeliaTel Account user name.
Authentication Name: the same as the user name.
From User: the same as the user name.
Password: your HeliaTel Account password.
Caller ID Number: your HeliaTel DID number.
Caller ID Name: give a name for HeliaTel caller.
- Click Save button and Apply. Go to PBX Monitor App to check if the Service Provider trunk is connected successfully.
Outbound Route with HeliaTel SIP Trunk
To make outbound calls via the new created SIP trunk, you need configure an outbound route for the trunk.
- Go to Settings > PBX > Call Control > Outbound Routes, click Add.
- Configure the outbound route.
Note: The system compares the number with the pattern that you have defined in your route 1. If matches, it will initiate the call using the selected trunks. If it does not, it will compare the number with the pattern you have defined in route 2 and so on. The outbound route which is in a higher position will be matched firstly.
- Adjust the outbound route sequence by clicking the up and down buttons.
Name: give a name for the outbound route.
Dial Patterns: set the dial patterns. As the settings below, to make calls via the HeliaTel SIP trunk, you need precede the number to be dialed with the prefix 10.
Dial Pattern: NXXNXXXXXX
Member Trunks: select the HeliaTel SIP trunk.
Member Extensions: select the extensions that are allowed to make calls through the outbound route.
- . Click Save and Apply Changes. Now you can make outbound calls through the HeliaTel SIP trunk. As the dial patterns configured above, you need dial digit 8 before the destination number.
For example, to call the number 4035551212, you need dial 4035551212 on your phone.
Inbound Route with HeliaTel SIP Trunk
Specify how calls from the HeliaTel SIP trunk should be routed. You need configure an inbound route for the SIP trunk.
- Go to Settings > PBX > Call Control > Inbound Routes, click Add.
- Configure the inbound route.
Name: specify the inbound route.
Member Trunks: choose the HeliaTel SIP trunk.
Destination: select the destination where the incoming calls will be routed.
- Click Save and Apply. When you call in the SIP trunk, the call will be routed to the destination configured on the inbound route.