This commercial grade reliable phone system comes with modules for no-VoIP phone lines. You can use Telus, Rogers, Bell, or Shaw Digital T1 lines and the system will work very very well. If you wish, it allows for the future use of VoIP phone lines.
The Yeastar S100 phone system comes with all of the features that you would expect and a lot more including:
- Voicemail to email
- Auto attendant greeting
- Transfer to extensions
- Transfer to cell phone and
- Call recording.
For a complete list please see the features section below.
The Yeastar S100 phone system is easy to use and easy to maintain with a simple web-based interface all changes can be made using a web browser on your computer.
Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution
The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
Your Choice of Technologies and Features
With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
Telephone System without Risk
S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
Play Safe and Expect Reliability
With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
Key Features and Benefits
- Works with all types of phone lines including PSTN lines, E1/T1/PRI, VoIP and GSM/3G
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it's super easy
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- App Center for Linkus Mobile Client, Auto Provision, LDAP, Conference Panel, VPN Server, Billing App, Hotel App, and more
- Convenient integration with cloud call center, PMS, and CRM
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
- Built-in call recording capability
Performance and Power
Designed for the small and medium sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 500 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity, and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind.
The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow and with the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
Phone System Features
- Automated Attendant (IVR)
- Attended Transfer
- Blind Transfer
- Call Back
- Call Detail Records (CDR)
- Call Forwarding
- Call Monitor
- Call Parking
- Call Pickup
- Call Recording
- Call Routing
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Custom Prompt
- Dial by Name
- Distinctive Ringtone
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Event Center
- Email to SMS/SMS to Email
- Fax to Email
- Mobility Extension
- Multi-language System Prompt
- Multi-language Web GUI
- Music on Hold
- One Touch Recording
- PIN List
- Phone Provisioning
- Real-time Status Monitor
- Ring Group
- SIP Forking
- Speed Dial
- Time Condition
- User Portal
- User Permission
- Video Calls
The S100 Phone System Kit
We offer the Yeastar S300 phone system as a package that includes everything you need to get started quickly in your office including desk phones network switch cables and the phone system. The s300 phone system can be expanded up to 200 phones and so you can add cordless phones paging speakers and additional desk phones easily. What makes this great is there is no monthly per extension fees - unlike hosted VoIP systems.
This package includes:
- Yeastar 1300 Phone System
- One Digital T1 Trunks (23 lines) expandable to 2 Trunks (46 lines)
- Four Yealink T27G Desk Phone
- Eight Port Switch with 4 PoE to Power Phones