This course is the proper preparation for the Yeastar certification. The student must pass an online exam at the end of the courses. It is important to emphasize that the completion of the course does not guarantee the approval of the certification exam, it will have 2 opportunities. This exam is included in this program.
Yeastar Certified Routing Specialist
Establish your own explicit and efficient call routing network with thorough tutorial! Learn how to do Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX call routing control, route calls between the VoIP PBX and Yeastar gateways, and much more.
Part 1 Yeastar S-Series PBX Call Routes
- Outgoing call routing control
- How to configure least call routing
- Incoming call routing control
- Receive Fax
Part 2 Advanced Call Routing Features
- How to Auto-CLIP
- How to use SLA
Part 3 Yeastar S-Series External Routes
- How to register to S-Series Server remotely
- Intercommunication between two Yeastar S-Series
- How to use TA provisioning in Yeastar S-Series
Part 4 Routes between Yeastar S-Series and Yeastar Gateway
- Yeastar S-Series and TA FXS gateway
- Yeastar S-Series and TA FXO gateway
- Yeastar S100 and TG gateway
- Yeastar S100 and TE gateway
This certification includes:
- One full date of classroom training (including practical labs)
- Yeastar online exam voucher
- Official Yeastar merchandising
- Yeastar S20 PBX (20 Extensions, 10 simultaneous conversations)
- Yealink T27G with Power Supply
- Lunch and coffee break
- Diploma certificate (valid for 3 years)
- Prepaid 3 month SIP trunk with 2 channels
Who is the training for?
- Telephone system administrators.
- Telephony solution integrators.
- Beginners in VoIP technology.
- Network and Telecommunications students.
- Basic knowledge of TCP / IP networks
- Basic knowledge of traditional telephony and VoIP
- Laptop with Ethernet network port.
- Software: Web browser, Putty, Softphone, TFTP server, Audacity audio editor, Wireshark
Required Classroom Materials
- 1 patch cords
The following concepts will be covered in this class
- Configuring call routes
- Configuring external routes with your Yeastar S-Series PBX
- Routing calls from your Yeastar S-Series to other IPPBX Brands